2019 Badger Track Club Cross Country Series
Cross Country FAQ Here http://badgertrackclub.com/cross-country-faq/
Location: Elver Park
Date: Wednesday October 23rd-December 11th
Time: 4:30pm-5:30pm Wednesday and 9-10:15 am Sundays
This series will teach your child beginner and advanced Cross Country running, racing and will prepare them for the following championship races:
- 2019 Wisconsin Association Cross Country Championships in Madison Wi. at Yahara Hills Golf Course on November 3rd
- We realize this is one day after the state meet, if you have a child who you think will compete at the state meet, please still sign them up for this program(So they can run the national meet) and contact coach Scott directly so he can explain why we can still make this work.
- USATF Junior Olympic National Championship qualifier The top 2 teams(teams are by age group and gender) and the first 15 individuals per age group and gender qualify for the National Meet that will be held in Madison, WI December 14th. Badger Track Club along with Wisconsin USATF and the Madison Area Sports Commission will be hosting the national meet here in Madison!
- You must be a registered member of USATF to compete in this meet. If you think you will compete and are not already an active member, please start the registration process now http://www.usatf.org/
Products—Services/Cost for Youth is $20\Adults $40 and you will need to get age verified by emailing a copy of your child’s birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual-Memberships.aspx orgIF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com Make sure when you get to the area to associate with a club you pick Club # 20-0656: Badger Track Club
- Coach Scott will sign everyone up for this meet in bulk and you can pay him back
- 2019 Footlocker Midwest Championships at UW Parkside November 30th.
- Registration is HERE You can sign up whenever you would like or I can do a bulk sign-up. Just make sure you list Badger Track Club as your Club
- 2019 USATF Junior Olympic National Cross Country Championships in Madison Wi at Yahara Hills Golf Course December 14th
- You must compete in the WI USATF Cross Country Meet on November 10th to be eligible to compete in the National Meet held on December 14th. Approx. 3,500 youth will compete in this meet!
This series will cover an introduction to Cross Country for beginners, as well as advanced training techniques like fartlek, hill, interval and tempo running. This program will prepare them for the WI USATF meet to qualify for the National meet in Madison Wisconsin on December 14th as well as the Footlocker Midwest Middle School Championship meet.
A Badger Track Club Tech shirt will be given to each participant
Ages 8-18 years old.
Make Checks out to Badger Track Club
Send Payment to:
8418 Shale Drive
Madison, Wi. 53719
If you have Additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Fall Cross Country Series Sign-up